January 25, 2013
- 1 generous cup of cooked broccoli, slightly cooled and diced into very small pieces. I usually steam it or boil it until bright green and tender.
- 4-6 scallions, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 2 cups cooked and cooled quinoa
- 1-2 limes, zest one and reserve the zest.
- 1/4 cup or a small handful of chopped fresh parsley or cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 to 1/2 cups of Pamela’s Gluten Free Baking Mix or self rising flour (see notes)
- sea salt to taste
- olive oil or neutral tasting oil for pan frying
- To Serve: lime wedges, sour cream, Greek yogurt and/or salsa