- 14 + button mushrooms, washed and stemmed
- One cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt/Himalayan salt
- Place mushroom caps top side down on a plate.
- Blend all stuffing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Scoop a small amount of stuffing into each mushroom cap.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 5-6 hours or until soft.
- Served warm out of the dehydrator, these are heavenly! These taste like a soft, breaded, cooked, stuffed mushroom.