- 3-4 zucchini
- 2 ½ cup tomatoes
- 3 dates, pitted and soaked
- 12 sundried tomatoes, soaked
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
Angel Hair Pasta
- Spiralize the zucchini in a spiral slicer.
- Pour angel hair zucchini pasta into a large bowl.
- Place all of the marinara sauce ingredients into a food processor and blend until it’s smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and serve.
- Add the garlic in the marinara sauce gradually and taste as you go along to make sure it’s not too strong.