The Raw Chef
- 1 cup flax seed
- 2 cups flax meal
- 2 cups tomatoes
- 1 cup (1 to 2 medium) carrots
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2 shallots
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2g kafir lime leaves (15 medium sized leaves)
- 2 tsp salt
- Place the flax seed and the flax meal in a large bowl and set aside
- Thoroughly grind all remaining ingredients in a food processor.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl with the flax seed and mix in by hand.
- Spread the mixture thinly over 3 non-stick dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for 3 to 4 hours at 105 degrees F. By this point they will be dried just enough to peel off the non-stick sheet, cut them into individual crackers on a chopping board, and return to the dehydrator overnight or for up to 24 hours so they are completely dry.
- Store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks