- 1/2 cup cocao powder
- 1/3 cup of blended brazil nuts
- 1/3 cup of blended almonds
- 3-4 tablespoons water (boiled)
- 2-3 tablespoons agave
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 a large avocado
- another ¼ cup of cocao powder
- Add ½ cocao powder, blended nuts, water, ½ the avocado and agave syrup to bowl and stir. Add more water if needed for a cake consistency. If you use boiled water the chocolate becomes a sticky consistency which is what gives it the ‘mud’ affect after it has been chilled. (I like to boil mint in my water and then you have left over water for a mint tea to go with your balls!)
- Roll into balls and put in a container and into the freezer. Allow them to sit for a couple of hours.
- Next blend the coconut oil, ¼ cup of cocao powder, ½ the avocado, and 1 tablespoon of agave syrup into a blender. This is your chocolate coating so make sure it is smooth. Add more water or coconut oil if needed.
- Take out the frozen balls and coat them in the smooth chocolate coating.
- Put the balls back into the freezer and allow the coating to harden. The middle will always remain a soft mud chocolate consistency! Yum!