- 10 strawberries for outside, cut in half
Vanilla ice cream cake layer:
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Seeds from 1/2 vanilla pod (or 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
- Vegan milk or coconut water, as needed
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fave vegan milk or coconut water, use as needed
- 1 cup dates, walnuts or another banana
To make the first layer:
- Place the halved strawberries around the edge of a spring form pan. Set aside.
- Now blend all the vanilla ice cream cake ingredients together until smooth, adding as little vegan milk or coconut water as possible (I used about 1/4 cup?).
- Spread into the bottom of the pan, this should press the berries to the inner edge. Put in the freezer.
To make the Berry Layer:
- Blend it all up until smooth.
- Carefully spread over top of the vanilla ice cream cake layer and put in the freezer for about 2 or 3 hours, until it’s set.
- Then cut and serve with other berries! Let it soften a little before eating, because it makes it creamier.