- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium tamari (or other low-sodium soy sauce*)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- Use a chef’s knife to remove the tough ribs from the kale, then discard them. Chop the kale leaves into small, bite-sized pieces and transfer them to a mixing bowl. Sprinkle the kale with a dash of sea salt and use your hands to massage the kale by scrunching up the leaves in your hands and releasing until the kale is a darker green and fragrant. Toss the remaining salad dressing ingredients with the kale.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together all the ingredients until emulsified. Toss the dressing with the salad and serve.