- 2 cup of walnuts
- 2 cup of water
- 1 cup of maple syrup or honey
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of himalayan or celtic sea salt (optional)
- Either use an ice cream maker, Vitamix or High Speed Blender.
- On high speed mix all ingredients until smooth fluffy ice cream like consistency.
- Place in the freezer overnight!
- Freeze for a few hours and then process again in the blender to make it even creamier!
- ADD EXTRA cacao if you like super CHOCOLATE, add extra maple syrup if you like SUPER SWEET!
- To replace the nuts (for nut allergies) use hemp seeds or sunflower seeds.